The project comprises the construction of water main lines systems including Naour Interchange to Dabouq Reservoir Main Line, Madaba Bridge Pump Station – To Abu Alanda Reservoir, Jizza area and Railway. The details of the pipelines are as the following: 13620 m long steel pipes with diameter of 1448 mm 8625 m long steel pipes with diameter of 1295 mm 2020 m long steel pipes with diameter of 1676 mm Major items to be constructed, erected, tested and pre-commissioned as the following:
1. Trench Excavation which contain excavation in rock soil and clay with total excavation quantity of (350,000 m3).
2. Install, wield , test, and pre-commissioning activities for the pipelines including fittings and pipe appurtenances.
3. External and /or internal pipe Coating Repairmen's for the defects happened during transportation and/or erection.
4. Field External and Internal Coatings.
5. Installation of pipeline fittings and branching connections.
6. Installation of Valves
7. Construction of Valve Chambers complete including earthworks, concrete works, precast covers and metal works. 8. Connection to existing Dabouq Reservoir
9. Backfilling of excavated Trench using several type of material such as single size aggregate, selected material, base coarse ….etc. with total amount of (250,000 m3)
10. Clean-up & Reinstatement of ROW
11. Cathodic protection System and Fiber Optic Cable Installation Works
12. Construction of Blow off (22 washout) and Construction of 22 Drainage Outlet Structures
13. Appling several non distractive tests on welded joints (Automatic Ultrasonic test, or Radiographic test and Visual test, Magnetic Particle test , Dye Penetrant test ).