Contract Package 3 for Construction of Pipelines, Mixing Stations and Pump Station rehabilitation will include the following elements :
1. Main Treated Wastewater (TWW) Pipeline, 800mm diameter from a point just upstream of the Wadi Arab Reservoir to Shounna (approx. 4.8 km)
2. Main Treated Wastewater (TWW) Pipeline from Shounna to Turn Outs TO14, TO22, TO24, TO10 and TO11 along the King Abdullah Canal (approx. 14.2 km). Diameters ranging from 300 to 800 mm.
3. Five Pump stations (TO10, TO11, TO14, TO22 and TO24) with all related items such as pumps (12 Pumps with capacities from 100 L/s to 200 L/s @ 50m to 60 m head), inlet screens, mixing stations , SCADA and control systems and electrical works.
4. Proposed mixing stations and connections to the existing pumped and gravity water irrigation systems at TO14, TO22, TO24, TO10 and TO11 with control and shut off valves and flow meters
5. Provision of concrete lining to an existing equalization/storage tank near Wadi Arab Reservoir.
6. Inlet and outlet piping and connections to the proposed equalization/storage basin near Wadi Arab Reservoir
7. A major mixing station for mixing the TWW with fresh water downstream of the equalization basin
8. TWW piping from Shounna to the Jordan river with a total distance of 2.2km
9. Rehabilitation of pump stations at TO14, TO22, TO24, TO10, and TO11.
10. Electrical and SCADA system improvements at the pumping stations at TO14, TO22, TO24, TO10, and TO11.
11. SCADA enhancements on the proposed TWW pipeline for monitoring flows and pressures for control of TWW discharge to the turn outs.