The project consists of the following six Hangars:
1. Air Craft Maintenance Hangar with a total area of 9000m2 for the maintenance of the F- 16 Aircrafts and its components.
2. Fuel Cell Hanger with an area of 1000m2, for the maintenance of the fuel system of the aircraft.
3. Engine Maintenance Hangar with an area of 2000m2, for the maintenance of the Aircraft’s engines.
4. Aerospace Ground Equipment Hanger with an area of 500m2, for the maintenance of ground equipment.
5. Fire Pump House Hangar with an area of 200m2, containing the pumping station of 4 fire pumps and 800m3 steel tanks for the fire system.
6. Aircraft Apron and external asphalt areas with total area of 20000m2.
All the above buildings were complete with all the services including the following electromechanical systems:
1. Lighting and external lighting systems.
2. Power systems including DC and 400 Hz P.S. for Aircraft system.
3. UPS system.
4. Cranes and Hoists.
5. Earthling and lightening systems.
6. Telecommunication systems.
7. HVAC System.
8. Plumbing, cold and hot water systems, & Oil water separator.
9. Fire Fighting and alarm systems; including AFFF system for the Aircraft and fuel cell hangars.
10. Compressed air systems.